In representing his clients with a high level of personalized service, Joe Frazzano conducts himself with the utmost professionalism to deliver impressive results. With over $2.2 billion in sales, and as the co-principal of The Frazzano Tse Team, Joe exhibits his proficient counsel, keen insights, and the highest level of integrity and resourcefulness when advising his clients on all real estate matters. As a specialist in the Acquisition and Marketing of Residential, Luxury, and New Construction Properties, he is intimately connected, knows the trends, and truly enjoys sharing his insights into the rich and charming character that the Greater East Bay and 680 Corridor has to offer.
Joe heightens the real estate experience by offering his clients an innovative, solution-oriented, consultative approach.
When working with sellers, he designs and executes an impactful presentation that skillfully leverages each of Joe Frazzano’s listings’ visibility to stand out from the competition by utilizing professionally produced photography and refined staging services and a presentation in print and on numerous websites and social media platforms.
When working with buyers, he carefully listens and diligently aligns and applies himself so that he may locate a residence and distinguished setting that meets their lifestyle requirements. Joe excels at helping his clients visualize a home’s potential by advising them on enhancing the living space to meet their personal needs by implementing cost-effective modifications and specific upgrades to the property. In preparing a sellers’ home with the correct updated touches of new hardwoods, tile, modern appliances, added stone surfaces, lighting fixtures, landscaping, and painted interiors, or helping a buyer understand the full scope of remodeling a kitchen and bathroom with the latest current features; Joe’s applied proficiencies and access to a full array of artisans are all part of his special care and attention that makes all the elements ideally come together.
Joe excels at serving each client with exceptional first-class service, true advocacy, and full-service resources that markedly result in each client accomplishing their real estate goals. He is very thorough in providing constant communication and is always extremely attentive, accessible, and responds promptly to his clients. He is highly skilled in negotiating the critical, contractual components of the transaction and is masterful at finding creative and equitable solutions. Delivering responsive, confident results with a compassionate, impactful approach is part of Joe’s distinguished style in always accomplishing truly high achievements for his clients.
- #1 Compass Concierge user nationwide 2021
- #1 Agent/Team Contra Costa/Alameda Counties since 2010
- #1 Agent/Team J. Rockcliff Realtors since 2009
- Presidents Club, #1 Team/Agent – J. Rockcliff Realtors – 2009
- Presidents Club, Top 3 Agent – J. Rockcliff Realtors – 2008
- Presidents Club, Top 2 Agent – J. Rockcliff Realtors – 2007
- Top 1% Nationally Recognized Agent
- Diamond Club Winner – 2006 (Highest Re/Max Award) and TOP 25 Team in California with Re/Max
- Chairman’s Club Winner – 2005 and Top 25 Real Estate Team in California and Hawaii
- Hall of Fame – Re/Max – 2004 and Top 50 California and Hawaii Team
- Diamond Club Award Winner – Re/Max 2004/2005 and Top 100 USA Agent
- Chairman’s Club Award Winner – Re/Max 2003 and Top 100 California Agent
- Platinum Award Winner – Re/Max 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 and Top 100 California Agent
- In 2000, Joe joined Re/Max Accord and also obtained his CRS designation (Certified Residential Specialist) which less than 5% of Realtors ever obtain.
- In 1998, Joe was hired by The Mark Company, San Francisco’s premier high-rise sales and marketing company to sell and manage the Emeryville Warehouse Lofts in Emeryville. Joe also started the East Bay Mark Company resale brokerage. In less than a year, Joe had sold another 85 homes.
- In 1997, Joe sold 16 homes in one day at CA Brookside in Dublin – a feat that was noticed by corporate headquarters – Joe was invited to corporate headquarters in Los Angeles for a one-on-one meeting with the president and CEO of KB Homes, Mr. Bruce Karatz and acknowledged for his sales accomplishments.
- In 1994, Joe obtained his California Real Estate Broker’s license.
From 1993 to 1998, Joe sold an average of 60-100 homes per year and won the coveted Northern California “Salesperson of the Year” MAME award in 1995. Joe was consistently one of the top selling agents for the largest home builder in California.
- In 1993, Joe combined his efforts as the Resale Home Director by selling and managing new home sales communities.
- In 1989, Joe joined forces with the Mortgage Line to learn more about home mortgage lending. In 1990, Joe joined California’s largest home builder, KB Homes, as their Resale Home Director responsible for handling all the Northern California contingency sales.
- Joe obtained his California Real Estate license in 1988 and was trained at Coldwell Banker. Joe was the rookie of the year while selling at Coldwell Banker.